The Cook County Clerk’s office is committed to enhancing access at the polls and making it easier for suburban Cook County voters to register and vote independently.
The Help America Vote Act (HAVA) has provided funding to make polling places more accessible and to purchase new touch-screen voting machines to enable voters who are blind, visually impaired or have limited dexterity to vote privately without assistance.
In addition, the Clerk’s office provides language assistance for Spanish, Chinese and Hindi-speaking voters inside the polling place.
- Registering at Home - Registering to vote without leaving your home.
- Pre-Election Day Services - Information about voting before Election Day.
- Polling Place Access - Entering your polling place.
- Polling Place Services - Receiving assistance on Election Day.
- Language Assistance - Language options in the polling place.