The Cook County Clerk's Bureau of Vital Records offices will be closed on Tuesday, November 2 due to the Gubernatorial General Election.
Customers will not be able to apply for birth, marriage, domestic partnership and death records at the following locations:
- Chicago, Daley Center: 50 W. Washington St., Concourse Level
- Skokie Courthouse: 5600 W. Old Orchard Road
- Rolling Meadows Courthouse: 2121 Euclid Ave.
- Whitcomb Building (near the Maywood Courthouse): 1311 Maybrook Square, Room 119
- Markham Courthouse: 16501 S. Kedzie Ave.
- Bridgeview Courthouse: 10220 S. 76th Ave.
An exception will be made for funeral directors, who may file death records only at our downtown Chicago location, 50 W. Washington St., Concourse Level.
All Vital Records offices will reopen on Wednesday, November 3.
We apologize for any inconvenience.