The Cook County Clerk's Bureau of Vital Records suburban offices will be closed on Tuesday, April 4 because of the Consolidated Election.
The downtown office, on the concourse level of the Daley Center, 50 W. Washington St., will be open normal office hours, 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Customers will not be able to apply for birth, marriage, and death records at the following locations:
- Skokie Courthouse: 5600 W. Old Orchard Rd.
- Rolling Meadows Courthouse: 2121 Euclid Ave.
- Whitcomb Building (near the Maywood Courthouse): 1311 Maybrook Square, Room 104
- Markham Courthouse: 16501 S. Kedzie Ave.
- Bridgeview Courthouse: 10220 S. 76th Ave.
Funeral directors who wish to file death records on Tuesday can do so at our downtown Chicago location, 50 W. Washington St., Concourse Level.
All Vital Records offices will reopen on Wednesday, April 5.