Voters who reside in Berwyn, Calumet City, Cicero, Dolton and Elgin have just one more day to vote early for the Feb. 24 Primary, Cook County Clerk David Orr said Wednesday.
More than 2,100 people have cast ballots since Early Voting began Feb. 2.
The six Early Voting sites are:
- Berwyn City Hall, 6700 W. 26th St., Berwyn, 708.788.2660
- Calumet City Cultural Center, 760 Wentworth Ave., Calumet City, 708.868.2814
- Cicero PSO Building, 5410 W. 34th St., Cicero, 708.656.5801
- Cicero Town Hall, 4949 W. Cermak Road, Cicero, 708.656.3000
- Schaumburg Public Library, 130 S. Roselle Road, Schaumburg, 847.923.3200
- *Cook County Clerk’s Office, 69 W. Washington, Chicago, 312.603.0905
Those choosing to vote early do not need to provide a reason or excuse. Early voters are required to display valid identification before voting, such as a current driver’s license, state-issued ID card or another government-issued photo ID.
Early Voting hours are 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m. today and tomorrow. On Election Day, polls will be open from 6 a.m. to 7 p.m.
Are you eligible to vote?
Voters who are unsure about whether they are eligible to vote in the Feb. 24 or March 3 primaries should visit voterinfonet.com and use the Voter’s Tool Kit. When a voter enters their address, their polling location and sample ballot will appear IF they are eligible to vote in either election.