- Fluent in Chinese (Mandarin) and English
- Must be able to read and write Chinese and English
- Able to use Microsoft Office products including Excel, Word, Power Point, etc.
- Good data entry skills
- Attention to detail important
- Able to adapt and learn new skills on the job
- Typing test required
Proofreading Chinese ballots, including office titles and referenda for accuracy and correctness. Reviewing/proofing of Chinese audio ballot scripts and recorded Chinese audio ballot files for accuracy and correctness. Translation/recording of information from English to Chinese data entry. Other tasks as assigned.
HOURLY SALARY: $15.00 – 17.00 per hour
January 8, 2019 to January 22, 2019
APPLICATION FOR EMPLOYMENT MUST BE MADE IN PERSON AT:
COOK COUNTY CLERK’S OFFICE OF HUMAN RESOURCES
69 WEST WASHINGTON, SUITE 500
CHICAGO, ILLINOIS 60602
EMAIL RESUME TO: Countyclerk.Hr@Cookcountyil.Gov (JOB CODE: ELE1819)
AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY