Applications for mail ballots are no longer being accepted. The deadline to apply was March 28.
There are still two ways to cast your ballot.
1. You may vote early at one of 53 sites until Monday, April 1.
If we do not have your driver's license/state ID or your Social Security number on file, you will not be able to complete this application online unless you update your voter registration by calling 312.603.0946. Incomplete registrations are most common for voters who have been registered at the same address for 20 years or more.
Ballot Integrity: Unless you require assistance, do not let anyone else mark your ballot; do not let anyone force or coerce you into voting for any candidate; and do not let anyone, other than a close relative or authorized messenger, mail, deliver or handle your voted ballot.
Please note: Making a false statement to obtain a mail ballot or soliciting someone to do so is considered vote fraud, a criminal offense punishable by up to five years in prison. Call 312.603.0909 to report vote fraud.
- Deadlines - Important dates to remember.
- Disabled Voters - Absentee voting program for voters who are disabled.
- Overseas and Military Voters - Learn about voting for overseas and military voters.
- Nursing Home/Hospital Voting - Voting for nursing home and hospitalized voters.
Live outside of suburban Cook County?
For voters outside suburban Cook County, please visit your city or county’s website for more information.
For more information:
- Call: (312) 603-0946
- Fax: (312) 603-9784
- Email: Mail.Voting@cookcountyil.gov